Learn Song - Giant Pop-Up Book

Who doesn't love a good pop-up book?  My son loves this scary Maurice Sendak pop-up book, I mean obsessed.  It is so amazing and intricate.



So it gave me the idea to make my own.  The song I used for this was Primary Colors.  I did this song because I thought we could use a new welcome song, and that song works well enough.  (Aren't you sick of the same 3 songs?)



I decided to use a tri-fold because there are 2 opening for the pop-up affect.  The front I had some pictures that went with the song, and then I opened up one side for some pop-up action, and then the other side.

The kids were so surprised when I opened it up!  It was worth the extra effort.  And then when we sing to a visitor the kids always beg me to get out the "book".

To create it I just googled how to make a pop-up book and did some easy things, stuff hanging down, whatever you can make work.

~Kate